(We'll see you Tomorrow, Tuesday, July 27th, right? 😉)
Creator Beer Club #001
Erin here 👋
I've long said, that I'm fortunate enough to have had the luck to make a living making friends on the internet.
That being said — this making friends on the internet thing has turned out pretty fun, and we're excited (and humbled) to have you join us for casual hangs and discussion about the creator space in Brooklyn.
We're trying to make it easier for folks to keep in touch, get to know one another, tell us where the next hang should be, and have some fun along the way. ✌️
If you have any feedback — feel free to reply to this email and tell us what's up.
See you Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM at Brooklyn Beer Garden.
Things that are worth raising a glass to:
- Community Creator Beers on Journey
- Club member, Blake is helping folks find their footing in Web 3.0
- Bucks won! (And Giannis drove nearly $300K in brand value for Chick Fil-A)
Things to keep your eyes peeled for:
- We're exploring Bushwick next — see you tomorrow!
- We're finding ways where you can stay in touch — feel free to share what you're up to there.
- Invite a friend to come join us.
Things worth pouring a glass and reading:
- Twitch turns 10, the creator economy definitely owes them one.
- (but also is there some illegal gambling activity happening on Twitch?)
- Pink Floyd is investing in the creator space.
- How a couple of YouTubers uncovered AntiVaxxers.
Pinky promise no spam. Sporadic updates on what I'm up to in open source, machine learning, community building, among other things is much more my vibe. 😉